My friend Marv was selling some 4x4 mechanical keyboard kits, and I drew up laser-cut acrylic cases for them. The first case is for the original design which used an arduino micro. This turned out to be a difficult-to-track-down MCU, and another friend dvdfreitag has made a new version which uses the much more readily available Pro Micro for the MCU.
I made a laser-cut acrylic case for my LimeSDR Mini. CAD Files below. I also installed an FM filter. You can see the comparison before and after on the ameteur 20m band, and boy does it make a world of difference.
This part covers the programming and lighting modes. Source code is down at the bottom for download, as well as on github.
Back in 2013 I made a small guitar for playing Phase Shift by cannibalizing a Wii Guitar Hero controller. It runs on an Atmega 32u4 and is housed in laser cut plywood and acrylic, and contains some (poorly utilized) Addressable LEDs.
This was a simple arcade controller I made with the laser cutter, an Atmega 32u4 board, and some arcade buttons. Another simple project. It worked pretty well for quite some time, but I just plugged it into my Windows 10 computer and I got a lovely BSOD, so I might want to revisit this one in the near future. Maybe give it the IIDX treatment.
This game was made as part of an internet video series back in late 2010. It was called the 'Take on the Machine Challenge' and pitted 5 hackerspaces against each other, to make a cool project given a donation. Unfortunately the video documentary of our work has since been taken down, and we don't have a ton of records from this time.